Dear Clients and Friends of Cornerstone:
When it comes to insurance coverage, the details matter. The options you select for your life and property policies may have a long-term effect on your financial health. This month’s newsletter reviews the six most common mistakes people make when electing insurance coverage. If you haven’t done so recently, you may want to review your policies to make sure you are fully covered.
If you would like to refer back to any previous newsletters we have published, you can find them on our website. Please be sure to visit www.ccadvisors.com.
– Cornerstone Capital Advisors
6 Common Insurance Mistakes
|6 common insurance mistakes
No matter what type of insurance you are considering buying, taking the time to consider all the options can be the smartest decision. Here are six common insurance mistakes that we often see.
1) No Umbrella Policy
2) Life Insurance Only for the Spouse that Works
3) Self Insuring Valuables
4) Carrying Insufficient Homeowner Insurance to Rebuild & Replace
5) Relying Only on the Life Insurance Provided Through Work
6) Carrying Low Bodily Injury Limits